What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The most important information you’ll ever read when it comes to building massive biceps and triceps
- Learn how to get big arms that literally fill up your sleeves
- Learn what are the best exercises for biceps and triceps
- Learn how to build huge arms fast without using steroids
- Learn how to build bulging biceps and hanging triceps
- Learn how to get amazing arms even training at home
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Old School Arms scores 74.57/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.armyourbody.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: armyourbody.com you’ll also be taken through to armyourbody.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)